We remain Open For Business – as an essential service, we remain open during the two week Ontario shutdown.
The safety and well-being of our Team Members, customers and the entire Greater Toronto Area is our top priority. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation and taking every precautionary measure to help keep our communities safe.
To help prevent infection, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Team Members and our Customers:
- The following are some of the ways our technicians are staying proactive during this time: wearing masks over their face and nose, wearing gloves, washing hands frequently, and using sanitizing devices before arriving and after completing each service call
- Asking our customers if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, or if they have any cold or flu symptoms prior to entering their home
- Team Members will be practicing social distancing and will not be shaking hands with customers as well as maintaining a 6-foot distance
- Team Members will wipe down their work area and tools before and after the work is complete
- We have also increased the cleaning measures we take within our office to reduce the likelihood of illness, these measures include cleaning and sanitizing surface areas and frequently touched surfaces multiple times per day.
- Any Team Member who has flu-like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Our Team Members also have the right to refuse to enter the property if they feel in harm’s way
Our office hours remain unchanged, we are open from 9:00AM to 5:00PM Monday through Friday..
If circumstances change, we will update this page accordingly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call at 905-761-9485.