At Husky Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re always on the lookout for energy efficient systems that will save you money.
Here are the rebates we’re participating in right now:
Get up to $10,000 off a Heat Pump
Contact Husky Air today to get started.
- 0% down and don’t pay for 12 months* (OAC)
- Limited time offer, while supplies last.
Get up to $10,600 with the Canada Greener Homes Grant
The Canada Greener Homes Grant is a federal government initiative (specifically, Natural Resources Canada) aimed at helping homeowners make energy-efficient upgrades to their homes, including their HVAC systems like heat pumps and tankless water heaters.Learn More!
Receive a Costco Shop Card Valued at 10% of your *Qualifying Purchases.
Contact Husky Air, your Costco HVAC product expert, today to get started.
- *Qualifying Purchases include DLSC and/or Elite units or Lennox-Branded Mini-Splits, PLUS a qualifying control, zoning, or Healthy Climate product.
Get up to $6500 Rebates on a High-Efficiency System!
- Get 12 months of interest-free payments, or;
- install now and pay next year.
Receive a Costco Shop Card with your purchase of a Lennox® Home Comfort System from Husky. Get $100 for every $1000 spent!*
Here’s how it works:
- Call the Costco Home Installations line at 1-866-496-2032 or click here to confirm the availability of this service in your area and schedule your FREE consultation.
- If Husky is the nearest Lennox® consultant near you, our office will be notified and one of our certified techs will visit your home to analyze and confirm your heating, ventilation and air conditioning needs.
- Our Husky Air expert techs will install your equipment in your home.
*The maximum Costco Shop Card value per order is $1000.Learn More!
$1,600 in Rebates PLUS Monthly Energy Savings
Ready to start saving on home heating and cooling costs? Enbridge is offering up to $1,600 to help you upgrade your furnace, water heater, air conditioner, and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a home energy audit from a qualified auditor. Husky can help you find one.
- Decide what home improvements you want to make.
- Have the installation work done.
- Complete the final audit to prove you’re saving 15% or more in energy.
There are lots of options, including insulation, door and window upgrade rebates. You can also get $1,000 – $4,000 back for ducted and ductless air source heat pumps, which are a great alternative to air conditioners AND furnaces.
There are minimum requirements for efficiency on these upgrades, so ask your friendly Husky representative for more details.Learn More!
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebate Money
Contact Husky at any time to have one of our qualified Home specialists:
- Evaluate your property
- Discuss your specific needs
- Work with you to determine the best solution for your home
- Determine whether you need an energy audit
- Help you with manufacturer rebates and government grants
- Book an early installation
Husky can determine if you will benefit from an energy audit of your home and which Ontario energy rebates and government grants you will qualify for – even before we install any new HVAC equipment. We’ll also help you find a qualified energy auditor who will take you through the rebate application process and help you with any paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the products and services we offer, please continue to check this section regularly for our latest offers and discounts.