At Husky Heating and Air Conditioning, we’re always on the lookout for energy efficient systems that will save you money.
Here are the rebates we’re participating in right now:
Ready, Set, Save: Up to $1,600 on Lennox Furnaces and ACs
Only Until November 23, 2018
You can save up to $1,600 on a new Lennox furnace and air conditioner – AND don’t pay until 2019!
It’s the season of amazing rebates! Right now is a great time to get a brand new high-efficiency Lennox furnace and air conditioner. Most of these systems are Energy-Star rated: you’ll get better results and lower monthly energy bills. With winter just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to start saving.
There are so many qualifying models to choose from, including:
- High-efficiency furnaces and air conditioners (including ductless) – save up to $1,250
- iComfort S30 thermostat – save up to $150
- iHarmony zoning system – save up to $100
- PureAirS air purifier – save up to $100
There are smaller rebates available for individual furnaces, air conditioners, and additional systems.
We’ll perform an in-depth evaluation of your home size and your needs. We’ll then help you pick out a qualifying system that will work best for you.Request A Free Quote
Please note: Installation must be done by November 30, 2018. You have until December 14, 2018 to submit your claim. Not to worry – we’ll help with all the paperwork.
Get Cozy and Save Up to $1,765 from Carrier
Offer expires November 15, 2018
You can get up to $1,765 back from Carrier when you purchase a qualifying furnace or air conditioner. PLUS – don’t pay for 90 days! That means no payments AND no interest.
Not only will you get money back now, but you’ll get to enjoy more comfort and lower energy bills all year.
What Do I Need to Do?
To receive this rebate, you must:
- Purchase your system by November 15, 2018.
- Install your system by December 15, 2018.
- File your claim online by December 15, 2018 (at 6:00 PM CST)
Your exact rebate will depend on which qualifying products you choose. We’ll do a comprehensive evaluation of your home and your needs, and help you choose the right system.
Choose from products like:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Ductless Split Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Products like Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Ventilators and more.
Some packages require the purchase of the Infinity Touch Wi-Fi bundle and/or Infinity Control. This also adds to your rebate amount.
Ask us about specific models and rebate amounts. We’ll not only help you get the right system: we’ll help you with the rebate paperwork too!Request A Free Quote
$1,600 in Rebates PLUS Monthly Energy Savings
Ready to start saving on home heating and cooling costs? Enbridge is offering up to $1,600 to help you upgrade your furnace, water heater, air conditioner, and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a home energy audit from a qualified auditor. Husky can help you find one.
- Decide what home improvements you want to make.
- Have the installation work done.
- Complete the final audit to prove you’re saving 15% or more in energy.
There are lots of options, including insulation, door and window upgrade rebates. You can also get $1,000 – $4,000 back for ducted and ductless air source heat pumps, which are a great alternative to air conditioners AND furnaces.
There are minimum requirements for efficiency on these upgrades, so ask your friendly Husky representative for more details.
Request A Free Quote
Save Up to $850 On Energy Efficient Air Conditioners and Furnaces
The Government of Ontario wants to help you save when you upgrade to energy efficient heating and cooling equipment for your home or small business.
- Save $650 on a new EnergyStar certified air conditioner. Use up to 20% less energy!
- Save $250 on a new high-efficiency furnace. Reduce your heating costs by up to 25% per year!
- Save up to $4,000 on a high-efficiency heat pump. You’ll also save up to 50% on heating costs!
Only equipment that will help you save on energy qualifies:
- Air conditioners must be EnergyStar qualified and have 18 SEER or better and be installed with a qualifying indoor air coil.
- Furnaces must be equipped with an ECM (electrically commutated motor).
- Heat pumps must be air source and used as the primary heating source. They must be EnergyStar rated or CEE Tier 1 rated. They must have a minimum SEER of 15/HSP 8.5/EER 12.5 rating.
Ask your friendly Husky representative for all the details.Request A Free Quote
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebate Money
Contact Husky at any time to have one of our qualified Home specialists:
- Evaluate your property
- Discuss your specific needs
- Work with you to determine the best solution for your home
- Determine whether you need an energy audit
- Help you with manufacturer rebates and government grants
- Book an early installation
Husky can determine if you will benefit from an energy audit of your home and which Ontario energy rebates and government grants you will qualify for – even before we install any new HVAC equipment. We’ll also help you find a qualified energy auditor who will take you through the rebate application process and help you with any paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the products and services we offer, please continue to check this section regularly for our latest offers and discounts.