At Husky Heating and Air Conditioning, we're always on the lookout for energy efficient systems that will save you money.
Here are the rebates we're participating in right now:
Save up to $1,500 on Lennox - Only Until August 3, 2018
Save up to $1,500 on a new Lennox furnace and air conditioner - AND don’t pay until 2019! Or, choose 0% financing for 36 months.
You can get exciting rebates when you purchase a qualifying air conditioner, furnace and thermostat models. The more efficient the model, the more you save - and you’ll also save again when you get your energy bills! Most of these models are EnergyStar certified for efficiency.
Save on qualifying models of:
- Furnaces and air conditioners/ductless ACs - save up to $1,200
- iComfort S30 thermostat - up to $100
- iHarmony zoning system - up to $100
- PureAir air purifier - up to $100
Smaller rebates are available for some individual furnace and air conditioner purchases.
We'll do a thorough review of your home size and your needs to help you choose the right model for your home.
Please note: Installation must be done by August 10, 2018. You have until August 24, 2018, to submit your claim. Don’t worry, we’ll help you with the paperwork!
Costco 50% Cash Card Bonus - Up to $1,500
Only Until July 29, 2018
Now Costco members get a 50% bigger cash card bonus when they purchase a qualifying Lennox home comfort system. You’ll get up to a total of $1,500 on your cash card!
How It Works
To qualify, the member has to purchase and install one of the following Lennox systems through Costco:
- A qualifying Signature or Elite air conditioner or heat pump, furnace, or air handler.
Plus a qualifying Lennox Healthy Climate indoor air quality product or Lennox control
- A Lennox ductless air conditioner system. Many have a new 12 year parts and compressor warranty!
- A Lennox packaged system.
You can get $250 - $500 bonus, for a maximum cash card total of $1,500 - but this depends on the system you buy.
Installation must be complete by September 10th, 2018. All claims must be submitted within 30 days of installation or by September 24th, 2018 (whichever comes first). You will receive your Costco Cash Card by mail 4 – 6 weeks after the installation is complete.
For full details, visit the Husky Lennox kiosk at Costco in Vaughan:
71 Colossus Drive, Woodbridge, ON
Our kiosk is open Tuesday through Sunday, and is located in the exit aisle.
Save Up to $850 On Energy Efficient Air Conditioners and Furnaces
The Government of Ontario wants to help you save when you upgrade to energy efficient heating and cooling equipment for your home or small business.
- Save $650 on a new EnergyStar certified air conditioner. Use up to 20% less energy!
- Save $250 on a new high-efficiency furnace. Reduce your heating costs by up to 25% per year!
- Save up to $4,000 on a high-efficiency heat pump. You’ll also save up to 50% on heating costs!
Only equipment that will help you save on energy qualifies:
- Air conditioners must be EnergyStar qualified and have 18 SEER or better and be installed with a qualifying indoor air coil.
- Furnaces must be equipped with an ECM (electrically commutated motor).
- Heat pumps must be air source and used as the primary heating source. They must be EnergyStar rated or CEE Tier 1 rated. They must have a minimum SEER of 15/HSP 8.5/EER 12.5 rating.
Ask your friendly Husky representative for all the details.
$1,600 in Rebates PLUS Monthly Energy Savings
Ready to start saving on home heating and cooling costs? Enbridge is offering up to $1,600 to help you upgrade your furnace, water heater, air conditioner, and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a home energy audit from a qualified auditor. Husky can help you find one.
- Decide what home improvements you want to make.
- Have the installation work done.
- Complete the final audit to prove you’re saving 15% or more in energy.
There are lots of options, including insulation, door and window upgrade rebates. You can also get $1,000 - $4,000 back for ducted and ductless air source heat pumps, which are a great alternative to air conditioners AND furnaces.
There are minimum requirements for efficiency on these upgrades, so ask your friendly Husky representative for more details.
Request A Free Quote
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebate Money
Contact Husky at any time to have one of our qualified Home specialists:
- Evaluate your property
- Discuss your specific needs
- Work with you to determine the best solution for your home
- Determine whether you need an energy audit
- Help you with manufacturer rebates and government grants
- Book an early installation
Husky can determine if you will benefit from an energy audit of your home and which Ontario energy rebates and government grants you will qualify for - even before we install any new HVAC equipment. We’ll also help you find a qualified energy auditor who will take you through the rebate application process and help you with any paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the products and services we offer, please continue to check this section regularly for our latest offers and discounts.