Rinnai is not only one of the best selling tankless water heater brands on the market today, it’s also one of the most reliable. Rinnai heaters are famous for their forgiving nature, providing dependable hot water year after year with minimal maintenance. Easy to install on standard ½” or ¾” gas lines, you can start saving on energy right away without having to worry about expensive conversions. You’ll love saving on both water AND energy with every shower. Just set your ideal temperature – no more wasting heat by heating to a higher temperature and then mixing with cold.
Husky is here to help you get the right Rinnai for your needs. We will learn about your home and what’s important to you, then we’ll review our recommendations with you. Our 100% satisfaction guarantee means we have plenty of incentive to make sure we get it right the first time, so you stay happy with your water heater year after year.
In fact, we won the Top Choice award 3 years in a row by giving people just like you the friendly, expert service you deserve.
Are you ready to get started? Just ask for a free no-pressure quote.
“We had a Rinnai tankless water heater installed by Husky. Not only did they do a great job, provide the best price, and no hassle service, they were very professional through the sales and installation process. Thank you!”
– Mike Alikhan, Vaughan, December 2017
Why Choose a Rinnai Tankless Water Heater?
Rinnai gives you lots of reasons to choose one for your home:
- Reliable performance. When properly installed by a trained professional, you can expect years of worry-free hot water with minimal maintenance.
- Easy to repair if needed. You’re not limited to replacing major systems: every part can be replaced on its own.
- Great efficiency. Gas valve and blower automatically adjust to water demands, saving energy when demand is low but providing all the hot water you need when everyone needs to use water at once.
- Some models are EnergyStar qualified. See the Ultra series, below. The Luxury line is more efficient than an EnergyStar certified water tank.
- Cost saving. A variety of sizes are available so you can match the heater to your needs.
- Easy to install on standard gas lines. Rinnai water heaters can be installed on ½” or ¾” gas lines. There are also multiple venting options too.
- Low emissions for both NOx and CO2.
- Optional remote.
Find more reasons with the individual lines summarized below.
Rinnai Models We Carry
Rinnai makes three main lines so you can choose the features you need and the price you can afford.
Ultra Series – RUR Models
This is Rinnai’s premier tankless water heater, and is useful for many home and commercial environments.
- EnergyStar qualified
- Up to 0.96 energy efficiency
- Five sizes accommodate many water usage needs: 130,000, 152,000, 160,000, 180,000 and 199,000 BTU
- Condensing technology makes use of waste heat that normally gets vented, and puts it back to work heating your water.
- Recirculating option means less waste of heat and water (you don’t need to run the tap to get the temperature you want). Does not require a dedicated return line: if this is too expensive, an easy bypass line can be easily installed in the unit itself.
- Two options on recirculating: Comfort or economy mode. The difference is the amount of time the pump runs before automatically shutting down.
- Preprogrammable heating schedule – just like you’d use for your furnace and air conditioner
- Easy to install – multiple venting options on each model
- Easy to maintain thanks to isolation valves within the unit (select models only)
- Can be installed on standard 1/2″ gas lines or 3/4″ gas lines.
- Wifi ready
- Warranty: Limited 12 years on heat exchanger, 5 years parts, 1 year labour. Some models have optional extended labour warranties.
For homes with smaller demands, the Luxury series offers most of Rinnai’s premium features plus a more attractive price tag.
- Energy efficiency of up to 0.82
- Choose from three sizes: 180,000, 192,000 or 199,000 BTU
- Recirculation pump
- Internal isolation valves make maintenance easier
- WiFi ready
- Limited 12-year warranty on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor (5-year optional on labor)
Rinnai’s most affordable option trims some of the premium features but doesn’t sacrifice reliability.
- Energy efficiency level of up to .82
- Three sizes for medium to smaller homes: 120,000, 150,000, and 180,000 BTU
- WiFi ready
- Limited 10-year warranty on heat exchanger, 5-year on parts, 1-year on labor
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for You?
Tankless water heaters will pay for themselves in energy savings over time, but they do cost more to buy. If you plan to stay in your home for several years or if you’re not constantly using water all day, a tankless is a smart buy.
For those people who need to watch every penny, the lower purchase price of a tank may make more sense.
Get it Installed Right by the Experts at Husky
Your water heater can only perform as well as the quality of the installation. Sadly, there are many contractors out there who just don’t know how to do it right. If it was installed correctly, you should expect trouble free performance for years.
That’s why Husky technicians receive special training directly from Rinnai on the proper installation for their water heaters. It’s also why we offer our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We pledge that our friendly, expert technician will:
- Arrive when promised.
- Do the installation as recommended by Rinnai.
- Protect your home from mess as much as possible during installation, and clean up before he leaves.
- Treat you and your home with the respect you deserve.
- Answer any questions in a way that the average homeowner can understand.
We’re ready to earn your happiness and trust, so you’ll recommend us to your family and friends like some of our other delighted customers.
If you’re ready to find out more, just ask for your free quote – there’s no obligation.