Thermostats are your best friend when it comes to heating and cooling your home efficiently. Husky carries a wide variety of thermostats – programmable, budget-friendly non-programmable, and even state of the art wifi thermostats. We can also get and install others you may not see in the list below.
Ask your friendly Husky representative what the best thermostat is for your system and your needs. It can make a BIG difference in your energy savings and comfort, especially when paired with a furnace tune up.
Why Choose Husky?
- Multi-award winning.
- Authorized Lennox and Carrier installers.
- Professional and friendly.
- Great customer reviews on the independent review site HomeStars.
- Satisfaction guarantee.
Lennox thermostats can help you get maximum efficiency from your Lennox heating and cooling system. Some work incredibly well with other furnace and AC brands too.
Icomfort IS30 WiFi Thermostat
This thermostat can’t read your mind, but you’ll think it can. A wonderful 7” HD touch screen automatically adjusts to ambient light levels.
- Smart Away Mode knowns when you come and go through the GPS locator on your phone, and adjusts temperatures automatically.
- Uses humidity to help you feel warmer or cooler, depending on the season. You stay comfortable and use even less energy.
- Outdoor air quality monitoring adjusts your indoor AQ equipment to adapt to increased pollen, smog or other pollutants.
- Learns your family’s schedule and adapts – you don’t have to rely on pre-programming any more.
- Vacation mode and temporary hold will dial back your system when you’re not at home for the weekend or longer
- Adjustable through apps on your phone or other devices.
- iHarmony zoning system compatible will give you an even temperature all over your house – no more hot or cold spots.
- Advance warnings of system problems so you can call for a repair before a shutdown.
- Automatic software updates.
- 7-day weather forecasting.
Icomfort Touch Touchscreen Thermostat
This zoning-ready wifi thermostat has an easy to use touch screen.
- WiFi capability allows you to make adjustments from your phone, tablet or computer.
- One-touch away mode activates your vacation settings and turn down the heating or cooling of your home.
- Works with the iHarmony zoning system to eliminate hot and cold areas in your home.
- 2 programming options: customize 7-day schedule or choose an easy 5 day/2 day schedule.
- Gives full control of humidification/dehumidification systems.
- Optimizes energy ure when installed with a Lennox premium
- Animated screensavers with current weather conditions
ComfortSense 7500 Series Touchscreen Digital Thermostat
If you don’t need WiFi but still want precise control over your system, the 7500 is perfect. The 4.3” touch screen is easy to use and has adjustable brightness.
- 7-day unique or 5 day/2day schedule programming.
- Monthly energy reports allow you to monitor your energy use and make changes.
- Smooth 2-hour ramp up brings your home to the right temperature in the most energy efficient way possible.
- Set the away mode with one touch
- Automatic seasonal changeover from heating mode to cooling mode based on home temperature.
- Humidity control is designed to work with the Humiditrol system.
- Plays well with others: compatible with most Lennox and non-Lennox systems, including heat pump and conventional systems. Also works with dual-fuel systems ant manages the transition from gas to electric for maximum savings
- Filter alert reminds you when it’s time to change filters.
- Outdoor temperature display.
ComfortSense 5500 Touchscreen Thermostat
This non-wifi system has most of the advantages of the 7500 thermostat above. If you don’t have humidification system, dual-fuel system or heat pump, you can save money by choosing the 5500. Touch screen with adjustable brightness measure 4.3” for easy reading.
- Flexible schedule programming allows 7 day or 5 day/2day.
- Energy reports show how you can improve your monthly energy use.
- 2-hour adjustment time brings your home to the right temperature in the most efficient way possible before your scheduled arrival.
- Adjusts automatically as the seasons change based on the temperature alone – no need to switch between heating and cooling modes.
- Connects to multiple furnace brands: works with most furnaces, even those that aren’t made by Lennox.
- Filter reminder: never forget to change your filter again.
- Shows current outdoor temperature
Carrier thermostats offer some of the best loved features of modern thermostats. When you want to provide the perfect comfort level and still save money, these controls are some of the best you can buy.
SYSTX Infinity Control User Interface
If you want ultimate wifi control over your advanced Carrier system, this thermostat will give it to you. It will help your furnace, AC, heat pump, humidifier and air quality equipment work with maximum efficiency to get you the results you want.
- Manage your system via iPhone or Android – connects through your home’s existing router. Never come home to a freezing or hot, stuffy house again.
- Provides management for up to 8 zones with independent 7-day programs.
- 5.4” wide LCD touch screen is full colour and has easy one-touch operation. Just tell the Infinity control what you want and it will do the rest.
- Compatible with many other home automation systems for security and lights (optional).
- Enabling the Smart SetBack mode will get you even more energy savings when you’re away from home on a day-to-day basis.
- Vacation mode will conveniently put your system into ultra energy savings mode when you’re gone for longer periods – no need to lose your regular schedule.
- Compatible with hybrid-heat systems to make best use of gas or electricity as needed.
- Provides full humidity management when combined with a Carrier humidifier, multi-stage gas furnace, AC or heat pump. Will keep your windows from frosting up.
- Tracks your energy usage in real time.
- Automatically switches from heating mode to cooling mode as the temperatures change in spring and fall.
- Compatible with Carrier’s Greenspeed Intelligence for best comfort at greatest efficiency.
- Optional pop up reminders for filter changes and maintenance.
- Displays weather forecast for the next 5 days.
- 10-year limited parts warranty.
This system does a lot more – talk to us to find out the full capabilities. We provide all 3 models of this thermostat, SYSTXCCITC01-A, SYSTXCCITW01-A, and SYSTXCCITN01-A. They have different features, so to get what you need without paying for features you don’t need, please talk to us.
TSTATCCPAC01-B Performance Series
If you need versatile programming but don’t need remote wifi access, this may be the right thermostat for you.
- 7-day tailored schedule programming with 4 time periods.
- Automatically changes from heating to cooling mode with the seasons.
- Filter change/cleaning reminders.
- Model TSTATCCPDF01-B works with dual-fuel furnaces.
- “Copy” function makes programming easy.
- Outdoor temperature display.
- Compatible with heat pumps.
- No need to reprogram if there’s a power outage – the system will still remember.
- Contains no mercury.
- No batteries needed.
- 1-year limited warranty.
TSTATCCSAC01 Builder’s Standard Programmable Thermostat
Sometimes, simpler is better. This budget-friendly model will allow you to program a basic schedule so you don’t have to make constant adjustments yourself.
- Program a separate schedule for weekdays and weekends.
- Modes: Off, Heat, Cool, EMHT (for heat pump usage) and Fan On and Fan Auto.
- Compatible with heat pumps (optional).
- No batteries required.
- 5-year limited warranty.
Edge® Programmable Thermostat
With customizable photo-frame styling this thermostat looks good on any wall (the additional designer face plates available separately). It also has a huge range of useful features and talks to all kinds of system components.
- Customizable 7-day programming with 4 daily time periods.
- Vacation mode helps you save energy when you’re away.
- Supports dual-fuel furnaces.
- Humidifier control to your preferred settings.
- Supports up to 8 different heating and cooling zones.
- Supports ventilators, air cleaners and UV lamps for fresh clean air, even in the middle of winter.
- 3 heating stages, 2 cooling stages.
- Service and filter replacement reminders.
- Easy to install in place of your existing thermostat.
- 10-year limited warranty.
- Optional memory card and expansion port if you want to add additional programming via computer.
Edge® Non-Programmable Thermostat
If you like the designer style of the Edge but don’t need full schedule programming functionality, this thermostat is for you. Perfect for people who want something simple and will remember to change modes.
- 3 temperature settings for Home, Away and Sleep. Activates with one touch.
- Humidity control, including a dehumidify setting if your windows are frosting up.
- Heat pump compatible.
- Compatible with hybrid heat systems.
- Can display temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Auto-changeover from heating to cooling modes based on ambient temperature.
- Service reminder messages.
- Outdoor temperature display.
ComfortZone™ II Control
This thermostat gives you cost-effective zoning and humidity control.
- Program up to 8 different zones with unique 7-day schedule
- Smart Recovery system starts system in advance so that each zone is at the right temperature at the scheduled time.
- Air flow is regulated from the ComfortZone II through fully modulating damper control.
- Works with the Ideal Humidity system to give you the right moisture level year-round.
- Automatically changes from heating mode to cooling mode in spring, and back to heating mode in fall.
- 2 heating stages, 1 cooling stage.
- Service and change filter reminders.
- Diagnostic display in case of errors.
- 10 year limited warranty.
Comfort™ Programmable Thermostat
A simple programmable thermostat that will get you on your way to saving money on energy while retaining a comfortable home environment.
- 5/2 programming schedule has a weekday and weekend mode. 2 times each day.
- Automatically changes over from heating mode to cooling mode by reading the ambient temperature of your home.
- Works with Hybrid Heat dual-fuel furnaces for efficiency.
- 1 heating stage and 1 cooling stage.
- Can be powered by battery or your electrical supply.
- Clean filter reminder.
- One-touch home, away and sleep modes.
- 10 year limited warranty.
Comfort™ Non-programmable Large Screen Thermostat
You get budget-friendly temperature control with this thermostat. If someone is in the home most of the time, this is a great thermostat for you. Large number display is easy to read.
- 3 heat stages, 2 cooling stages or 1 heat/1 cool, depending on model.
- Auto changeover from heating to cooling as needed.
- Battery or electricity powered.
- 10-year limited warranty.
Comfort™ Non-programmable Small Screen Thermostat
A bare-bones thermostat that is easy on your wallet. Great for rental residences where landlords pay the heating costs.
- Automatically changes from cooling to heating mode to keep your home at the right temperature.
- 1 heating stage, 1 cooling.
- Set-point limiting to prevent temperature adjustment to expensive extremes.
- On-screen heat/cool indicators.
- Keypad lockout.
- 10-year parts limited warranty when properly registered.
Comfort™ Series 3-Zone
?If you have smaller zoning capability plus a humidification system in your home, this thermostat will give you the essential controls without a lot of extra bells and whistles. Perfect if you just need to make your upper and lower floor temperatures more controllable.
- Control up to 5 air dampers and 3 comfort zones.
- Clean filter service reminder.
- Can be battery powered or work of your home’s electricity system.
- Two models to suit your needs: one is programmable, the other is not.
- Automatic damper modulation in emergency situations.
Honeywell’s founder invented the first simple mechanical thermostat in 1885, and they are still providing great thermostat and other electronic products today. Honeywell remains the #1 choice of homeowners worldwide.
Wide-ranging system control is a cost effective solution if you need everything except zone control and remote access via wifi.
- Easy to use touch screen makes programming easy.
- 7-day programmable schedule.
- Multiple hold modes allow you to override the program for vacations and other days when you want temporary settings.
- Controls your furnace, air conditioner, air filter/air cleaner, humidifier, and ultraviolet air purifier.
- Service/change filter reminders for all systems.
- Automatic update for daylight savings time.
- 3 heating and 2 cooling stages.
- Can be battery powered or hardwired.
- Optional humidity control.
- Can change from heating mode to cooling mode automatically or manually.
If you like the versatility of the Honeywell design but your system isn’t complex enough to require a VisionPro 8000, this may be the perfect thermostat for your home.
- Program for weekdays and weekend or weekdays plus separate Saturday and Sunday schedule.
- Easy to read touch screen.
- Easy battery access.
- Easy to follow instruction card pulls out of unit.
- 5-year warranty.
Get Advice From the Professionals
When choosing a thermostat it helps to have a friendly expert on your side. At Husky, we know thermostats inside out and we can let you know if the features meet your needs.
We don’t need to try any hard-sell tactics – we want you to be happy with your new thermostat in the long term. That’s why we give you 30-day price guarantees on our sales quotes so you have all the time you need to make your decision. We also offer a satisfaction guarantee on our work to ensure you’re fully protected.
Once you experience Husky’s friendly approach, professional expertise and competitive prices, we’re sure you’ll tell your friends and family to try us too.