If you think your home may require duct cleaning, Husky can provide a thorough and professional level of service.
Unlike some of the fly-by-night providers who are out knocking on homeowners’ doors, Husky’s cleaning is done with a specialized vacuum truck that removes all debris right out of your home. This high-powered equipment combines a 28 horse power blower with simultaneous use of a 250 PSI vacuum to completely clean your home’s air ducts.
Our duct cleaning service includes:
- Cleaning of all supply vents.
- Cleaning of all return vents.
- Cleaning of the main trunk line.
- External cleaning of the furnace and blower.
We also provide sanitization using Benefect, a botanical spray that kills 99.99% of bacteria, mold and fungal spores. Benefect is a non-toxic alternative to harsh chemical cleaners that combines great results with safety for your family.
How to Tell if You Need Duct Cleaning
Every home is different, and there is no one-size fits all rule. Watch for these signs that may indicate that duct cleaning would improve air quality in your home:
- You can see dust coming out of the registers when the furnace or air conditioning turns on.
- Your furnace is not getting the right amount of airflow, and your technician has determined there are no mechanical causes.
- You have experienced flooding or other water damage in your home and suspect a mold problem is developing in your ducts.
- There are insects, rodents or other vermin infesting the ducts.
- You have recently completed a major home renovation project. Dust can often get in to air ducts – drywall dust and fine sawdust particles are usually a problem.
- You have pets that shed hair, feathers and/or dander to a large degree.
- You have just moved into a new home, and the previous owners have not had duct cleaning done in the past 3 to 5 years. A cleaning can be especially beneficial if the previous owners had pets or were smokers.
- Your home is newly constructed. Some contractors leave dust and other construction debris in the ductwork.
- You have severe allergies to mold, pollen or other similar substances. Clean ducts can’t guarantee good health, but when combined with a high-quality filtration system it can improve your comfort.
Benefits of Having Your Air Ducts Cleaned
If your home’s ducts have become clogged with dust and debris, having them cleaned by a professional can yield these benefits:
- Your furnace and air conditioning systems may perform more efficiently, using less energy. Some homeowners can see improvements of 25% – 40%.
- If your system doesn’t have to work as hard to keep your home at the temperature you want, it can last longer.
- Improved air circulation in your home.
- Allergy sufferers can notice less stuffiness and congestion.
While Husky cannot guarantee results like this for every home, if clogged air ducts are the problem with your system, a thorough cleaning is the solution.
Talk to a friendly Husky representative about your needs and to find out if duct cleaning is right for you.Book Duct Cleaning Services