24/7 Emergency Furnace Repair
In Toronto, you can’t afford to be without your gas furnace in the winter. Our licensed technicians can fix any make or model – and we’ll have you warm and cozy again in no time, guaranteed.
We service the entire Greater Toronto Area – Toronto, Halton, Peel, York, and more! See our full service area list.
Not an emergency?Request A Free Quote
You Can Count on Us for Your Furnace Repair Needs
There’s nothing worse than when your gas furnace breaks down, leaving you miserable in the cold. That’s why we’ll never let you go without your HVAC system.
After 40 years in the business, our licensed technicians have seen and fixed it all, including:
- Unusual noises
- Ignition problems
- Mechanical problems that can lead to overheating.
- Thermostat problems
- Cycling problems – the furnace is turning on and off too much (or not enough)
- Inadequate heating and cooling problems
- View a list of quick items you can check yourself
“My family and I are very pleased with the service we received from Husky Heat & AC. Our furnace was giving us trouble and I could not figure what was wrong with it. The technician Husky sent over was professional and knowledgeable, and was able to diagnose the problem in no time. Will definitely call Husky for future service calls.”
– Lionel, Toronto, April 2018
Here’s Why We’re the Right Choice
There are many reasons you should choose our award-winning services. Here are some of our customers’ favourites:
Furnace Repair Guarantee
Your furnace repair work is completely covered for up to 90 days. If anything related to our repairs fails, we will come back and fix it free of charge. Learn more about our commitment to quality and our guarantee to you.
We’re committed to keeping you safe and warm all season long. Call us today, or book an appointment online for convenient and affordable in-home service by a qualified and experienced furnace repair expert.
What do other customers think of our services? Check out our excellent customer reviews on Homestars.
“I met with one of the Husky technicians who gave me his honest opinion, which is hard to find these days. He made recommendations and provided us with a solution on how to improve our heating and air system. Thank you Husky Heating and Air Conditioning.”
– Jonathon, Aurora, Ontario
Things to Check on Your Furnace Before You Call Us
Please don’t open your furnace to examine it yourself – you need to have training and licensing in order to do this safely. That being said, there are a couple of “gotchas” that homeowners can quickly check:
- Your thermostat is set to “heat”. This can be an issue in the fall for new homeowners.
- The power switch on your furnace is set to “on”. Your furnace needs a bit of electrical power in order to run, and this switch turns off the power in an emergency or if a technician is going to work on it. This switch can get turned off by accident. Check on the side of the furnace, or near the furnace on the wall.
- The circuit for your furnace is on in your electrical panel. If electrical issues have developed, this may have been tripped. If it trips again, there may be an issue with the furnace or with the electrical wiring.
There are other issues, like blocked furnace vents or dirty filters that can cause temporary problems, but it’s better to call us for both safety and repair reasons.
Want to Reduce Furnace Repair Issues? Get an Annual Furnace Tune Up
Almost everything experiences wear and tear over time, and gas furnaces are no different. In order for your HVAC system to continue performing at peak efficiency, your furnace needs to be well-maintained.
Furnace Maintenance Will Save You Money and Headaches
There are many benefits of getting a furnace tune up, including:
- Saving money on energy bills thanks to a more efficient gas furnace. Check out our infographic to learn how much you can save!
- A higher level of home heating and cooling, which includes reducing hot and cold spots.
- A furnace that will last longer.
- Protection from carbon monoxide leaks.
- Hassle-free operation and prevention of future problems.
Your Furnace Maintenance Checklist
Your gas furnace maintenance will involve a thorough inspection, which will include:
- Checking the heat exchanger
- Checking the burner or burners if applicable
- Checking the venting
- Checking the high limit and fan control
- Checking the manifold pressure
- Checking the temperature rise
- Checking the carbon monoxide (CO) in fuel products
- Checking the combustion and ventilation air supply
- Checking the thermostats
- Checking the safety controls – set points and functions
- Checking the condensate drain trap and pan
- Checking the circulating air blower
- Checking the belts and pulleys
- Checking the motor amperages
- Checking the filter
- Checking the all access panels, ensure they are secure
- Checking the all electrical connections
- Checking the gas piping
- Checking the exhaust fans
Do you need furnace maintenance before a blistering cold Toronto winter?Request A Free Quote