Imagine finally being able to enjoy all the splendors of a front-open wood-burning fire with the peace of mind that it produces only a fraction of the emissions of a traditional fireplace. The Secure HE43-2 fireplace brings this warm and environmentally friendly vision to life.
- EPA-qualified, front-open fireplace with patented burn system that reduces emissions to a low 3.87 gr/kg
- Stunning panoramic view of the fire can be enjoyed with the doors closed or by sliding them out of sight
- Standard brick refractory complements the attractive masonry appearance
- Choice of black or brushed nickel doors Ceramic glass for safety and optimum heat transfer Efficient air wash system helps to keep glass clean Tilting cast-iron grate for quick, easy cleaning Combustion control allows for improved burn rate Easily converted for use with a certified vented gas log set
- 8" ASHT or S-2100 Chimney
- 200-CFM blower
- Forced-air kit