Newmarket’s Answer to Heating and Cooling
Looking for a no-hassle solution to your home HVAC system issues? In Newmarket and the GTA, you can’t do better than Husky Heating and Air Conditioning. For over 40 years, we’ve been providing seamless services for our customers, and we’ve been recognized as the Top Choice Award winner for Best Heating and Cooling company in Vaughan for 2014 and 2015. The best thing about the award is that it was the winners have to be nominated AND voted in by thousands of local people just like you.
What kind of equipment can we help you with? Basically anything to do with keeping your home toasty warm in winter or refreshingly cool in summer:
- Furnaces: natural gas, high efficiency models available.
- Air conditioning systems: we have a variety of central air systems for all home sizes and energy efficiency requirements.
- Ductless air conditioning: also known as “mini-split” systems, they are perfect for older homes without existing ductwork.
- Water heaters: whether you need a traditional water tank or want to upgrade to a tankless water heater, we can help. We can even help you decide which tankless water heater is better for you in the long run.
- Air quality improvement equipment: you can make a real difference in the freshness of your air with humidifiers, quality air filters, and air purifiers.
- Gas fireplaces: nothing says “thank goodness I’m home” like relaxing in from of a beautiful, energy-efficient fireplace. We have all kinds of styles, and something for every taste.
- Garage heaters: keep your workshop liveable all year round, and keep your car windows frost-free. Say goodbye to scraping every morning.
- Thermostats and wi-fi control systems: save energy and money by programming your heating and cooling to power up only when you need it.
Whether you need to take care of the system you have or upgrade to an energy-efficient new one, Husky’s got you covered:
- 24/7/365 emergency repairs. When your furnace breaks down in the middle of the night and it’s -30 c, we’ll still answer the phone.
- New installations. You’ll be surprised at how much better life is when your noisy, inefficient old clunker is gone.
- Maintenance checks. Keep your system running as efficiently as possible and help it live as long as possible.
Like to hear a friendly voice? Call 905-761-9485 for your free estimate. If it’s more convenient you can use our online form to reach out to us.Request A Free Quote
You’ll Be Amazed by the Husky Heating and Air Conditioning Difference
As the heating and cooling contractor for the popular HGTV show “Love It Or List It”, we know that every customer should count like they’re our only customer. You deserve:
- Excellent prices and help with government rebates. Our customers often tell us our prices are extremely competitive, and they appreciate hearing about rebates and even getting help completing the paperwork.
- Clear cut prices delivered up front. You always know what to expect, and there’s no guesswork with hourly labour rates or parts fees.
- Great technicians you’re happy to let into your home. Not only are our licensed, NATE-certified experts ready to answer any questions, they’ve been through a background check before hiring. We don’t send anyone to your home that we wouldn’t invite into ours.
- No hassles to buy things you don’t need. When it comes to heating and cooling equipment, more is not necessarily better. We want you to make an informed decision, so we tell you what the options are and the advantages of each. You can then choose what makes sense for your home, your lifestyle, and your budget.
- A clean home after the work is done. We protect your home when we arrive to do the work, and we ensure there’s no mess left behind when we go.
Want Proof? Find Out What Our Actual Customers Say
“During the recent cold snap our tankless water heater pipes froze and burst. We had an older model, and decided not to wait for parts. We called several companies to get a quote for a new unit we decided that Husky’s quote was the most competitive. An hour after we gave the go-ahead the installation crew arrived. They were very professional and only took 3 hours to complete the job. We love our new water heater, and especially the fact that we got our hot water back within hours.”
– Anna K from Newmarket