Vaughan’s Favourite Heating and Cooling Provider
Husky has been keeping the people of Vaughan comfortable all year round for over 40 years. We are authorized Carrier and Lennox heating and cooling contractors.
Count on us for everything you need for:
- Your furnace or boiler.
- Central air conditioning or ductless air conditioning.
- Water heaters – tanks or tankless.
- Air quality equipment like humidifiers, air filters, and air purifiers.
- Gas fireplaces in Toronto.
- Garage heaters.
- Thermostats, including the latest in wi-fi enabled controls.
?We provide every service you could need:
- 24/7/365 emergency repairs.
- New installations.
- Maintenance checks.
Give us a call at 905-761-9485 for your free estimate or get in touch with us by email.Request A Free Quote
Why You’re Going to Love Husky Heating and Air Conditioning
We’ve spent decades perfecting our services:
- No upsell pressure. We provide you with the options and let you decide what your budget will allow.
- Neat, clean, professional technicians who arrive on time. You’ll be treated with the kind of friendly courtesy you would expect in your own home.
- Full price delivered in advance. No mysterious hourly fees and no guesswork on what the cost will be.
- Great prices and great value. We know about the latest rebates and will make sure you’re aware of them too.
- Great reviews from our customers. You can check out what real customers are saying about us on Homestars.
- Award winning services. We’ve won the Top Choice Award for 2014 and 2015 for Best Heating and Air Conditioning Company in Vaughan.
- We’re TV stars! Seriously, we were the contractor of choice for HGTV’s “Love It Or List It”.
There is no better proof we can give than what our customers have to say:
“They did great work from beginning to end. Not only did Husky give me great service after my furnace and air conditioner installation, they took care of my rebate paperwork too! Unlike with some companies, there was zero pressure to sign up for a maintenance plan. It’s a huge relief to see some people still believe in service.”
– Gabriel D in Vaughan