The Superior® VFST-2 delivers a versatile vent-free fireplace in a multi-view, see-through configuration. With over 1,360 sq. in. of viewing area, VFST-2 is an elegant room divider that enhances the environment of the home. And with adjustable heat output, optional blowers, and 99% fuel efficiency, the VFST-2 delivers soothing warmth for year-round comfort.
- Two-sided, see-through configuration delivers over 1,360 sq. in. of exceptional viewing area for two rooms at once.
- Brick-patterned liner gives the look of custom masonry craftsmanship.
- Realistic, 7-piece oak log set delivers an elegant fire presentation.
- Radiant and convected heat provide relaxing warmth to the room environment.
- Variable heat control allows you to control the heat output into your room.
- Optional blower kit helps circulate warm air into a large room for maximum comfort.
Ease of Operation
- Easy-access controls provide simple operation and are hidden to maintain a clean look.
- Optional wireless remote control or unit-mounted On/Off switch delivers the ultimate in flame and temperature control.
- Millivolt controls and piezo ignition operate during power failure for worry-free operation.
- The optional Charleston Poplar surround is hand-crafted using a combination of solid Poplar and Poplar veneer. Using the unique wood type of Poplar allows you the option to paint or stain this elegantly detailed surround. The surround is constructed using easy-to-assemble cam locks.
- Convert the See-Through (ST) configuration to a Peninsula (PF) configuration with the optional conversion kit – the ultimate in design flexibility.