Gorgeous, roaring fires are the finished masterpieces provided by Dave Lennox Signature™ Collection Crestline™ gas fireplaces. The spacious, 28" -tall opening creates one of the largest open hearth B-vent fireplaces on the market for outstanding, unobstructed views of the fire. Adding to the authentic fireplace look and feel are the herringbone or traditional brick pattern designs and substantial campfire-style logs create a timeless beauty that is attractive on or off. In addition, optional bi-fold doors and screen panel kits allow for personal customization.
Among the largest open hearth B-vent fireplaces on the market creates a dramatic space for remarkable fire presentation.
Virtually no lintel provides a huge, unobstructed opening for better viewing.
Large, highly detailed campfire-style logs fill the firebox, offering the very best log presentation in the industry.
Real concrete "brick" refractory creates the distinction of durability and visible quality that stands out.
- 50,000 BTU/hr (natural gas) or 45,000 BTU/hr (propane).
- Huge, roaring fire provides cozy ambiance for the ultimate in hearth comfort.
Ease of Operation
- Millivolt and electronic gas valve systems with wall switch control offers flexibility in installation and convenience.
- Optional remote control for the ultimate in ease of use.
- Tall , designer bi-fold doors in black, polished brass and brushed stainless finishes.
- Decorative Mesh Screen Doors.
- Decorative hoods.
- Configured for the optional use of an available outside air kit.
- Natural or Propane Gas
- 10" B-Vent
- Front View
- 36" / 42"
- Limited Lifetime