Ask us about rebates your furnace, air conditioner and everything in between.
Husky Air is partnered with Green Ontario Fund and Enbridge to offer you thousands of dollars in savings and rebates. We will do our best to help you qualify for every rebate so you save as much as possible.
- Enbridge is offering up to $1,600 to help you upgrade your furnace, water heater, air conditioner, and much more.
- Ductless air source heat pump: up to $1,900
- Ductless multi-zone air source heat pump: up to $4,250
- Ducted air source heat pump: up to $3,250
- Cold climate ductless air source heat pump: up to $2,500
- Cold climate ductless multi-zone air source heat pump: up to $5,800
- Cold climate ducted air source heat pump: up to $5,500
Deciding when to buy a new furnace can be difficult. Here are some factors to consider in your decision:
- Does your current furnace require frequent repairs? The average cost to repair a furnace is between $400.00 and $500.00 each visit. When your furnace breaks down, you not only feel the misery of the winter cold, but you run the risk of freezing and bursting your home's plumbing.
- Is your old, malfunctioning furnace causing you to pay high monthly energy bills? Rising fuel costs across Canada are making it easier to justify buying a new, energy efficient furnace. There are also rebates available on extra high efficiency furnaces.
- A new, highly efficient furnace adds value to your home. If you're thinking of selling, you'll get more "buyer appeal” for potential purchasers - that means selling faster and getting a better price.
- A new high efficiency furnace is the best way for you to improve your home comfort. Using multi-staging technology, our furnaces will evenly heat every room in your home – leaving no cold spots or poorly heated areas behind.