The Superior® VFPF-2 delivers a versatile vent-free fireplace in a multi-view peninsula configuration. As an ideal room divider, and with over 1,720 sq. in. of viewing area, this unique firebox literally stands out in the room to make a sophisticated statement. And with adjustable heat output, optional blowers and 99% fuel efficiency, the VFPF-2 delivers soothing warmth for year-round comfort.
- Three-sided, peninsula configuration and over 1,720 sq. in. of viewing area delivers the ultimate fire experience – from multiple rooms.
- Brick-patterned liner gives the look of custom masonry craftsmanship.
- Realistic, 7-piece oak log set delivers an elegant fire presentation.
- Radiant and convected heat provide relaxing warmth to the room environment.
- Variable heat control allows you to control the heat output into your room.
- Optional blower kit helps circulate warm air into the room for maximum comfort.
Ease of Operation
- Easy-access controls provide simple operation and are hidden to maintain a clean look.
- Optional wireless remote control or unit-mounted On/Off switch delivers the ultimate in flame and temperature control.
- Millivolt controls and piezo ignition operate during power failure for worry-free operation.
- Customize the arches, trim and mesh to beautifully complement the style of your room.
- Convert the Peninsula (PF) configuration to a See-Through (ST) configuration with the optional conversion kit – the ultimate in design flexibility.