Carrier Cool Cash Rebate - Up to $1,765
Save big this fall when you invest in a robust, reliable Carrier home comfort system.
You can get up to $1,765 when you purchase qualifying units that include heating, cooling and thermostats.
PLUS – don’t pay for 90 days FREE!
Choose from products like:
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Geothermal Units
- Ductless Split Systems
- Indoor Air Quality Products like Air Purifiers, Humidifiers, Ventilators and more.
Some packages require the purchase of a qualifying thermostat. This also adds to your rebate amount.
Talk to Husky to learn which exact models qualify and their individual rebate amounts. Husky will help you get a system that’s right for your home and your energy efficiency requirements.
What Do I Need to Do?
To qualify, you must:
- Purchase your system by December 27, 2017.
- Install your system by December 28, 2017.
- File your claim online by December 29, 2017 (at 6:00 PM Central)
The exact rebate will depend on which products you choose. Your Husky representative will help you choose the right system for your home and your needs. You’ll get your rebate as a pre-paid debit card.
* Regular systems can earn up to $1,465 in rebates, and you can get up to $1,765 if a geothermal component is included.
Save Up to $850 On Energy Efficient Air Conditioners and Furnaces
The Government of Ontario wants to help you save when you upgrade to energy efficient heating and cooling equipment for your home or small business.
- Save $650 on a new EnergyStar certified air conditioner. Use up to 20% less energy!
- Save $250 on a new high-efficiency furnace. Reduce your heating costs by up to 25% per year!
- Save up to $4,000 on a high-efficiency heat pump. You’ll also save up to 50% on heating costs!
Only equipment that will help you save on energy qualifies:
- Air conditioners must be EnergyStar qualified and have 18 SEER or better and be installed with a qualifying indoor air coil.
- Furnaces must be equipped with an ECM (electrically commutated motor).
- Heat pumps must be air source and used as the primary heating source. They must be EnergyStar rated or CEE Tier 1 rated. They must have a minimum SEER of 15/HSP 8.5/EER 12.5 rating.
Ask your friendly Husky representative for all the details.
To claim a 2017 rebate, you need to submit your documents by December 31, 2017.
$1,600 in Rebates PLUS Monthly Energy Savings
Ready to start saving on home heating and cooling costs? Enbridge is offering up to $1,600 to help you upgrade your furnace, water heater, air conditioner, and much more.
Here’s how it works:
- Get a home energy audit from a qualified auditor. Husky can help you find one.
- Decide what home improvements you want to make.
- Have the installation work done.
- Complete the final audit to prove you’re saving 15% or more in energy.
There are lots of options, including insulation, door and window upgrade rebates. You can also get $1,000 - $4,000 back for ducted and ductless air source heat pumps, which are a great alternative to air conditioners AND furnaces.
There are minimum requirements for efficiency on these upgrades, so ask your friendly Husky representative for more details.
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebate Money
Contact Husky at any time to have one of our qualified Home specialists:
- Evaluate your property
- Discuss your specific needs
- Work with you to determine the best solution for your home
- Determine whether you need an energy audit
- Help you with manufacturer rebates and government grants
- Book an early installation
Husky can determine if you will benefit from an energy audit of your home and which Ontario energy rebates and government grants you will qualify for - even before we install any new HVAC equipment. We’ll also help you find a qualified energy auditor who will take you through the rebate application process and help you with any paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the products and services we offer, please continue to check this section regularly for our latest offers and discounts.