Save Up to $850 On Energy Efficient Air Conditioners and Furnaces
The Government of Ontario wants to help you save when you upgrade to energy efficient heating and cooling equipment for your home or small business.
- Save $650 on a new EnergyStar certified air conditioner. Use up to 20% less energy!
- Save $250 on a new high-efficiency furnace. Reduce your heating costs by up to 25% per year!
- Save up to $4,000 on a high-efficiency heat pump. You’ll also save up to 50% on heating costs!
Only equipment that will help you save on energy qualifies:
- Air conditioners must be EnergyStar qualified and have 18 SEER or better and be installed with a qualifying indoor air coil.
- Furnaces must be equipped with an ECM (electrically commutated motor).
- Heat pumps must be air source and used as the primary heating source. They must be EnergyStar rated or CEE Tier 1 rated. They must have a minimum SEER of 15/HSP 8.5/EER 12.5 rating.
Ask your friendly Husky representative for all the details.
To claim a 2017 rebate, you need to submit your documents by December 31, 2017.
We Can Help You Take Advantage of Rebate Money
Contact Husky at any time to have one of our qualified Home specialists:
- Evaluate your property
- Discuss your specific needs
- Work with you to determine the best solution for your home
- Determine whether you need an energy audit
- Help you with manufacturer rebates and government grants
- Book an early installation
Husky can determine if you will benefit from an energy audit of your home and which Ontario energy rebates and government grants you will qualify for - even before we install any new HVAC equipment. We’ll also help you find a qualified energy auditor who will take you through the rebate application process and help you with any paperwork.
If you are interested in any of the products and services we offer, please continue to check this section regularly for our latest offers and discounts.