Get started today and you could save up to $325 a year in energy costs when you upgrade to ENERGY STAR certified heating and cooling systems.
- The HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE is available for residents and businesses (and businesses with residential-type systems) in Ontario who have purchased and installed* eligible central heating or cooling equipment through a participating contractor.
- You must be a resident of Ontario.
- This incentive is for individuals and businesses (with residential-type systems) replacing eligible central heating or central air conditioning systems (CAC). New to 2014, residences that do not currently have CAC systems are now eligible to apply for this incentive.
- All services (including purchase and installation) must be performed by a participating contractor of the HEATING & COOLING INCENTIVE program.
Important Installation and Submission Information:
- Incentives for installations of eligible equipment completed between Jan 1, 2014 and Dec. 31, 2014. Your contractor must enter your online incentive submission by January 8, 2015 and the proof of purchase must be sent in by February 1, 2015.
- Incentives for installations of eligible equipment completed between Jan 1, 2015 and Dec. 31, 2015. Your contractor must enter your online incentive submission by January 8, 2016 and the proof of purchase must be sent in by February 1, 2016.
You will receive a:
- $250 incentive when you replace your equipment with a high-efficiency furnace equipped with an Electronically Commutated Motor (ECM).
- $250 incentive when you install an ENERGY STAR certified CAC system (NOTE: ENERGY STAR certified criteria = minimum 14.5 SEER and 12 EER).
- $400 incentive when you install a stand-alone CEE “Tier 2” level central air conditioning system (NOTE: “Tier 2” level qualified criteria = minimum 15 SEER and 12.5 EER).
Call us at 905-761-9485 or Request A Free Quote