Why Regular Tune Ups Will Save You Money
Your Carrier or Lennox air conditioner from Husky is one of the most reliable on the market today. It will work hard to keep you cool through the worst of Toronto’s heat waves. But all machines are subject to wear and tear as the years go by, and a little maintenance goes a long way towards preserving the parts and systems in the machine.
Get yearly maintenance on your air conditioner for:
- Peak efficiency performance that will save money on your electricity bills.
- An air conditioner that lasts longer. Those extra few years without having to invest in a replacement system means more money in your pocket.
- Lower risk of breakdowns, and less money spent on more costly repairs.
A Husky tune up will include a thorough check of the following:
- Compressor and fan contractors
- Refrigerant charge
- Safety controls – including set points and functions
- Condition of evaporator and condenser controls
- Condensate drain trap and pan
- All access panels, ensure they are secure
- All electrical connections
Over the long term, tune ups are an investment that will pay off!
Husky Protection Plans
As soon as the worst of Toronto’s heat waves roll in, we start getting calls from customers about air conditioners that have broken down on them. It’s unfortunate when our technicians have to give the homeowner the bad news if the repair is going to be expensive. Worst of all, many of these breakdowns could have been prevented with regular cleaning and maintenance.
Breakdown costs can be surprisingly large. For example, a fan motor replacement can cost over $700. A Husky Maintenance Program that provides yearly tune ups is the best way to prevent any unexpected breakdowns. Our technicians can maintain most AC makes and models.
If you're interested in one of our Maintenance Protection Programs, please contact us today for full details. Call us at 905-761-9485 (or 416-665-3666).Request A Free Quote